RFI is looking for a Procurement Agent to join our team in San Jose!!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As an Procurement Agent, your duties will include:
RFI Communication & Security Systems San Jose is looking for a confident Procurement Agent who enjoys working independently but can be part of a larger team. The RFI Procurement Administrator will report to the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase orders for operations and service
- Maintaining Min/Max levels for standard materials
- Assist with issues related to purchase orders submitted by vendors
- Helping to establish and maintain the training certification database.
- Helping to register employees for Training
- Assisting in sending out quotes
- Maintaining blanket orders for all branches
- Assist Procurement manager in annual vendor quality surveys
- Support other areas of Procurement and warehouse as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Work Experience and Requirements
This position requires 1-2 years of procurement experience. Proficiency in using the following computer programs is a plus: Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics AX.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions
- Commuter Benefits