- Work with a sense of urgency
If this sounds like you, RFI Enterprises looking for an addition to our Human Resources team to head up talent recruitment.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Coordinator serves as a liaison between the corporation and the employees with a special emphasis on recruiting. The Human Resources Coordinator assists the administration day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
1. Sourcing and management of candidate pools for recruiting needs of all positions utilizing social media, industry events, job fairs, etc.
2. Identify and approach active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to fill positions in a timely manner
3. Develop relationships with the local trade schools, high schools, and junior colleges
4. Set up interviews between candidates and hiring managers
5. Send offer letters and new hire packets to potential new hires
6. Set up and maintain personnel files
7. Screen candidates
8. Process background checks
9. Update and maintain job descriptions
10. Onboard new hires
11. Assist in training and development
12. Work with Media Specialist on monthly communicator (newsletter) articles
13. Update procedures and forms as needed
14. Process employment verifications
15. Serve as the company culture cheerleader
16. Lead the company events committee
17. Assist with benefits
18. Other duties as assigned by the Accounting/HR Manager
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study is preferred. Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years of Human Resources experience with a background in recruiting or sourcing experience. Must have a professional and pleasant demeanor. Must be able to communicate effectively with management to determine their needs and create a positive experience. Must be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Internet, Social Media Applications, and Outlook).
Additional Performance Evaluation Criteria: In addition to competence in performance of job duties as listed, the following are also considered in evaluating overall performance.