The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing amazing customer service to all our customers. This person must be customer focused with a desire to solve problems and fully support our team of highly skilled field technicians and engineers. Must be able to make decisions independently as well as work within a team dynamic. Team work and a positive attitude are essential to be successful in this position.
1. Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
2. Input data as received by technicians or customers into our FSA program.
3. Schedule technicians and engineers on a daily basis
4. Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
5. Coordinate with customers, technicians, and engineers to ensure timely and appropriate resources are dispatched to resolve customer’s issues.
6. Ability to run and read reports to fulfill daily/weekly/monthly auditing requirements.
7. Ability to understand basic troubleshooting of security and fire systems to better support customers and the proper dispatching of resources.
8. Dispatching of all technicians and engineers in the western region (San Jose, Reno, Sacramento, Seattle).
9. Monitor part order shipments to ensure timely assignments of technicians to return to the customer site to complete repair.
10. Provide solutions to customers’ problems and complaints with a view to retain their business and ensure satisfaction.
11. Strive to ensure open calls are closed in a timely manner to ensure accurate billing and customer satisfaction is maintained.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the Client Services Manager.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in communications, business, marketing, management or other business-related field (preferred) High school education (required). Experience in security/fire integration, construction, dispatching, or related field preferred. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Microsoft Dynamics AX). Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and color vision.