RFI is looking for an Business Solutions Sales Representative to join our team!!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As a Business Solutions Sales Representative, your duties will include:
This individual will be responsible for successfully selling RFI Security Integration Subscription Services and Solutions. Duties for this position include: strategic territory and account development, tactical execution of the sales development plan, identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities, presenting to decision makers, coordinating/preparing needs analysis/scoping initiatives, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process and overcoming objections to closure.
The successful candidate must be a proven self-starter, with strong security sales and business development background, and the ability to act independently.
- Other duties/responsibilities of this position include but are not limited the following:
- Proven ability to prospect in order to build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
- Interact with decision makers, security directors, IT directors and end-users.
- Perform site walks with customers to determine customer needs.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations, system demonstrations and proposals.
- Close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Maintain regular updates on sales activities including customer calls, appointments, presentations and project opportunities in Salesforce.
- Provide management with regular sales activity and business development updates.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Skill in persuasive oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of sales prospecting and business development.
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even when confronted with rejection.
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements
High school education, or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field, personnel management, and project management preferred. Ideal candidates will have 5 or more years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Access, Word, Internet, Outlook, Power Point, CAD, Mastermind, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX). Candidates must also be able to read financial statements, multi-task and work under deadlines. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, insurance, and a vehicle.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions