Do you consider yourself?
• Fast Paced
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Overview & Responsibilities:
RFI Communication & Security Systems is looking for a confident Administrative Assistant who is able to work in a fast paced environment. This position reports directly to Operations.
• This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday.
• Effectively communicate and able to interact with individuals at all levels of business
• Greet visitors and take phone calls with a warm and friendly demeanor and other general reception duties including visitor sign in and light maintenance of front office appearance
• Prepare all outgoing mail including but not limited to certified, registered, and express for postage and pickup. Deliver outgoing mail to post office
• Open and distribute mail
• Manage shipping and receiving
• Assist with accounts receivables
• Filing, photocopying, shredding, and other clerical office duties as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Must have a professional and pleasant demeanor to welcome visitors in person and over the phone
• Experience working on a multi-line phone system is critical
• Must be able to communicate effectively with callers to determine their needs and create a positive experience for callers and visitors
• Must be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Internet, and Outlook)
• Excellent oral, written communication, and customer service skills are essential