If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Overview & Responsibilities:
RFI Communication & Security Systems San Jose is looking for a confident Service Operations Manager who is technical, enjoys working independently but can be part of a larger team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing Service Department short and long range goals to coincide with RFI objectives and key performance indicators.
- Forecasting department requirements, expenditures, and develop annual budgets.
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility of the department including revenue generation and cost containment, analyze variances from budget, and take corrective actions.
- Providing reports to senior management to include but not limited to: revenue forecasting and staff performance.
- Developing and revising job cost reports as needed to include but not be limited to direct material, labor, subcontract costs, equipment, and other direct costs.
- Determining appropriate staffing levels for Operations Department.
- Supervising, hiring, developing, managing, evaluating, and coaching department personnel.
- Establishing and implementing productivity standards and communicating job expectations to staff.
- Attending management meetings, and participating in department planning and policy making.
- Ensuring technical competency.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships, promoting a lasting business partnership.
This position has fiscal responsibility for the department and works closely with management.
High school education, or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field, personnel management, and project management preferred. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Microsoft Dynamics AX). Candidates must also be able to read financial statements, multi-task and work under deadlines. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurance.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions
- Commuter Benefits
RFI Communications & Security Systems is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for over thirty five years. Committed to our past and our future – RFI, established in 1979, is a large systems integrator doing business across the US with offices in California, Nevada, and Washington. RFI specializes in the design, installation, maintenance and service of commercial and industrial state-of-the-art integrated Security / Life Safety Management Systems. These systems include Electronic Access Control, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection, Alarm and Fire/Life Safety systems.