- Are you a confident, proactive, roll-up your sleeves manager?
- Would you describe your communication style as factual and to-the-point?
- Are you very impatient, enjoy deadlines and work well juggling multiple projects?
- Do you believe a completed job is worth doing 100% or not at all?
- Is your work-style organized, precise and very thorough?
- Do you see a challenge as an opportunity?
- Would your co-workers describe you as someone fun and energetic?
If this sounds like you, RFI Enterprises is looking for an experienced leader to lead our human resource and payroll team.
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Senior Human Resources/Payroll Manager exercise substantial oversight in all human resources/payroll functions and serves as a strategic partner, to align business objectives with employees and management. This position serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource/Payroll related issues and will act as an employee champion and change agent. The manager will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the RFI financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition; including benefits administration, recruiting, employee relations, relations with our employee’s union, as well as employee development and training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- HR strategic planning
- Talent acquisition
- Employee engagement and retention
- Career pathing for existing and new employees
- Workforce management
- Employee and labor relations for multiple states (CA, NV, and WA)
- HR technology management
- Risk management
- Input on corporate social responsibility
- Staying up-to-date on employment law and regulations for HR and payroll
- Social Media management
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study and a minimum of 3-5 years in human resource/payroll management is required. Working knowledge of multiple human resource/payroll disciplines including organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, federal and state respective employment/payroll laws. Proficiency in MS Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and ADP or equivalent experience is desired.
Relevant construction industry experience, SHRM certification, and union experience is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions
- Commuter Benefits