Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Overview & Responsibilities:
RFI Communication & Security Systems San Jose is looking for a confident Procurement Administrator who enjoys working independently but can be part of a larger team. The RFI Procurement Administrator will report to the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Buyer and Procurement Manager during order entry process by generating Pre-assign PO’s or Will Call Orders.
- Processing order acknowledgements, shipping confirmation and issues related to orders
- Helping to establish and maintain the training certification database.
- Routing purchase requests to managers
- Assisting in sending out quotes
- Processing and maintaining backlog report
- Following up on expedites and order confirmations
- Maintaining blanket orders for all branches
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires 1 or more years of related experience. Proficiency in using the following computer programs is a plus: Excel, Word, Outlook, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Company will kick start 529(c) for college saving for newborn children or grandchildren
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions
- Commuter Benefits
RFI Communications & Security Systems is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for over thirty five years. Committed to our past and our future â€“ RFI, established in 1979, is a large systems integrator doing business across the US with offices in California, Nevada, and Washington. RFI specializes in the design, installation, maintenance and service of commercial and industrial state-of-the-art integrated Security / Life Safety Management Systems. These systems include Electronic Access Control, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection, Alarm and Fire/Life Safety systems.