Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The Accounting Specialist, AR is responsible for accounts receivable bookkeeping functions.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Enter and maintain customer billing information files.
- Email or print and mail invoices, and provide copies to appropriate teams as directed.
- Ensure proper documentation is attached.
- Prepare bank deposits and post payments to customer accounts.
- Reconcile weekly and monthly aging to the general ledger.
- Reconcile generated invoices to appropriate customer portals when necessary.
- Reconcile customer accounts when invoices are short paid or over paid.
- Actively pursue collections of Accounts Receivables.
- Process credit card requests.
- Miscellaneous clerical duties including filing, posting, and running management reports.
- Request credit checks and established terms of all new customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Maintain and update Accounts Receivable procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
High school diploma or GED is required. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years accounting or equivalent experience and will be proficient in Microsoft Office and an ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Relevant construction industry experience is a plus.
Benefits Include: Competitive Salary Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans Life Insurance Flexible Spending Accounts Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Savings and Retirement Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving Company will kick start 529(c) for college saving for newborn children or grandchildren In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy Company Wellness Bonus & Rewards Program Company Sponsored Training Employee Referral Program Tuition Reimbursement Professional Development Opportunities Employee Organized Events and Competitions Commuter Benefits
RFI Communications & Security Systems is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for over thirty five years. Committed to our past and our future – RFI, established in 1979, is a large systems integrator doing business across the US with offices in California, Nevada, and Washington. RFI specializes in the design, installation, maintenance and service of commercial and industrial state-of-the-art integrated Security / Life Safety Management Systems. These systems include Electronic Access Control, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection, Alarm and Fire/Life Safety systems.